Don’t study grammar if you want to speak fluent English to communicate
your basic needs in social situations because you can learn to speak
correct and fluent English without grammar and advanced vocabulary.
If you have confusion why “Police are coming” is correct and “Police is coming” is wrong or you are confused whether “The man, who came….” or “The man
who came…” is correct and in
writing, if you cannot find a proper word or structure for proper meaning or you need to explain to some one as a teacher the difference between, ‘Will’ and ‘Would’
Grammar is a must.
Why Do You Need Grammar?
It is important for effective and powerful communication at Work, Relation
and Exam. You need grammar because grammar is the only way to write and speak powerful English.
Grammar develops your critical thinking skills, helps you make better
decisions, gives you the ability to self-correct your spoken and written
Grammatical mistakes on the job communication will undermine the
personality of the employee and create a bad impression. Grammar is
unquestionably crucial in Business Communication where mistakes cost
Old School and NeoGrammar
approach to grammar. NeoGrammar has the scientific, functional and
modern approach to grammar.
- Old school tells you there are 8 parts of speech. NeoGrammar tells you that there are 10 parts of speech.
- Old school tells you there are 12 English Tenses. NeoGrammar tells you there are only 2 Tenses in English, the rest are not tenses, they are aspects of English Grammar.
- Old schools teaches prescriptive grammar (filled with boring complicated rules) while NeoGrammar teaches modern descriptive grammar (filled with functions and roles rather than rules)
- Old school teaches phrases and clauses and their kinds, NeoGrammar covers all words, phrases and clauses in 5 easy systems that any body can learn.
- Old school teaches grammar for the sake of grammar, NeoGrammar teaches you grammar for practical purposes.
NeoGrammar solves all grammatical and lexical needs of modern learners.