irregular or unpredictable;
A is the correct answer.
Pakistan was a country subjected to sporadic drone attacks.
intermittent, episodic, mercurial
frequent, regular, permanent
Examples in Speaking
- I hate his sporadic unplanned visits.
- His sporadic attendance caused his failure.
- I have controlled my sporadic eating habits.
Examples in Writing
- IK is government is receiving sporadic disturbances from the opposition.
- The sporadic gunfires frighten the sleeping children near the line of control.