I love language because words create experience and experience makes the change. Language makes us and defines our present, past and future. Language is the most powerful tool to break the status quo and bring change in society. Words are the currency of communication and they can be employed for a positive change. That’s the main reason why I write content.
Content is not the king; only quality content is the king. That’s what I believe. The purpose of content is to engage the audience, educate them and move them so they can naturally proceed to the desired outcome. However, content cannot achieve this outcome unless it is properly optimized.
I write and produce business, technical and academic publications for a variety of audiences. I offer my technical understanding that is critical to producing your high-quality work.
The right language with the right approach for the desired outcome is my merit for the fast and flawless completion of projects.
Please view the following projects: (The site is in editing mode – links will be provided soon)
- College Prospectus
- Research Article on “Happiness“
- Research Article on “Hook-up Culture“
- Ebook: How to learn English?
- Ebook: Business Language Strategy
- Ebook: IELTS Guide to 7+ Bands
- Print Book on “Style and Stylistics“
- Print Book on Conversational English “Handshake”
- Print book on Discussion Skills “Advanced Communication Skills”
- Book notes on John Ashbery poems “The Painter“, “Melodic Trains“
- Notes on Linguistics
- Notes on Hemingway’s “For whom the bell tolls” And many more…
Areas of Expertise
I specialize in creating amazing and original content. My expertise is the following:
- Website Writing (SEO Content, Articles, Blog posts, Product Descriptions and Reviews)
- Copy Writing (Advertising, Brochures and Catalogues)
- Technical Writing (Travel Guides, E-Books, Help systems, User guides and Manuals)
- Professional Writing (LinkedIn Profiles, CV/ Resume Writing and Cover Letter)
- Academic Writing (Study Notes, Book Summaries and Research Writing)
My approach to content writing is simple that communicates the intended message to bring about the desired results. I believe that the meaning of communication is the response you get. Content writing is a question-answer session between the company and the reader and my writing style meets the gap so that effective communication takes place and the reader is well-informed.